Thursday, May 10, 2012

[OBT IS HERE!]

Please welcome, EVERYONE!!!

We are now going into Open Beta! When you get in game please welcome everybody!

Now, the server is SOLICIA.
CHANNEL: 7

Please send us a PM/Whisper to Aria or Aeon after a short while in the game so that we may add you.

More information will be given out as to our location when you want to meet up with us.

We have a grand total of 55 members. This means some of you may have to wait a while to join. Don't let that bring you down though. I know we can get to Lvl 2 in a few hours. Then lvl 3 will take a few more. Everyone should be added within today guaranteed.

I thank you for your patience.

Please also remember that I have updated the member's page. Please go to it and check to make sure I have all your info correct. Send me a message if I got anything incorrect please/

No comments:

Post a Comment