Friday, May 4, 2012

[Update]

 

Happy Birthday KageTenshi!!!!!!

If anyone's birthday has been missed, please forgive me but either I didn't know or you birthday was not displayed to me.

Please welcome 3 new members: KingShadow, Pyper and Ledah!

That does not mean others can't join however, because with this many active members I'm sure we'll get to level 2 in a matter of hours.

I have added a count down to the side of the website!

Thank You For Joining Midnight!

Don't forget to check out the post below this one for quite a bit of info on Spirit Tales~


On other news~ a member of Midnight has won in an event! Every time someone in Midnight wins~ (and tells us!) we will post about it!

"I love how he messed up saying Kayori Natsume! Priceless moment! Not only that, but he also got my gender wrong~ haha!" - Aria




On another note, 3 members got a shout out or their name announced! Kyo (Aeon) KingShadow and KayoriNatsume (Aria)

No comments:

Post a Comment